1. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The data controller of your personal data is PROTECHTEDBAGS, S.L. with NIF number B-87729349 and addressed at Calle Serrano Anguita 13, 28004 Madrid and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in volume 35626, sheet 1, page M640298.
You can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number +34 911 984 997 or by writing to the following postal address: Calle Serrano Anguita 13, 28004, Madrid.
2. For what purposes do we use your personal data?
We process the necessary and essential personal data for the fulfilment of the purposes described below, which will vary depending on how you interact with us:
- To provide you with the services that you have contracted with us.
- In the event that you request, through our “Customer Service Chat”, information about our services or if you need help of any kind, for the resolution of your doubts and to send you the required information.
- To send commercial communications related to our commercial offers, promotions, products or services.
- To carry out personalised commercial actions -by drawing up a commercial profile based on the information gathered about your navigation on the Website- relating to our commercial offers, promotions, products or services.
We inform you that the fields marked with an asterisk in the data collection forms are mandatory fields. In the event that you do not provide the data requested through these fields, Bob may, at its sole discretion, not process your request. When filling in the form with the requested data, the Customer guarantees the authenticity, accuracy and veracity of all information provided, pledging to keep the data updated so that they respond, at all times, to their real situation. The Customer will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements and for the damage they may cause to Bob.
3. How do we process your personal data for the management of our contractual relationship with the Customer?
From Bob we would like to explain in a clear and precise way how we will collect your personal data and, subsequently, process them for the provision of our services of collection, transfer and check-in of baggage with your airline (hereinafter, the “Airline“).
In this regard, depending on how you have contacted us, the collection and processing of your personal data may differ. However, we will keep you informed at any time of the processing activities of your personal data that we carry out and, if necessary, we will ask for your consent to do so:
The Customer has landed at the Website through the Bob’s different communication channels and/or forms:
In this case, your personal data will be collected through the various forms that Bob makes available to you or thanks to the contracting process in our Website. We will indicate you at any time the personal data we collect and its purpose, in this case, will be the management of the contractual relationship between you and Bob.
If your personal data may be subject to processing for other purposes (for example, sending commercial communications), we will inform you of this fact before it is collected and, in any case, we will ensure that we have sufficient legitimacy for its processing, if necessary, requesting your consent to do so.
The Customer has reached the process of contracting with Bob after having been redirected by the Airline responsible for this trip:
Once you have been redirected to our Website after requesting our services at some point in the process of purchasing your tickets on the website of your Airline, and after having been properly informed and the processing consented, the Airline will providebob with the fields relative to your “surname” and “reservation code” for the flight contracted by you with the Airline.
Subsequently, once we have received both your surname and your reservation code, we will inform you that the processing of your personal data is necessary so that we can provide you with the services you have requested. Also, we will request your consent in order for Bob to be able to access your Airline’s servers and collect the remaining information necessary for the management of the services we provide you, i.e.: name and surname, type of passenger, identification, e-ticket, customer’s fare, flight number, itinerary, date and time of flight, seat and baggage allowed.
If your personal data may be subject to processing for other purposes (for example, sending commercial communications), we will inform you of this fact before the collection and, in any case, we will ensure that we have sufficient legitimacy for the processing, if necessary, requesting your consent to do so.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
- a) For the processing of your personal data necessary to formalize the provision of our services that you have contracted, the legal basis will be the execution of the contractual relationship between Bob and you by which we provide our services.
- b) In the event that you provide us with your personal data, specifically your e-mail address, in order for us to be able to provide you with any help, support or additional information you may require, the processing of your personal data will be legitimised by your own consent to request such information through our “Customer Service Chat”.
- c) Finally, the legitimacy for sending commercial communications as well as for carrying out personalised commercial actions will be the consent given by you to this effect in the relevant forms and/or by accepting our Cookies Policy.
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without your revocation affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
5. To whom do we communicate your personal data?
In order for Bob to be able to provide the contracted services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, it will be necessary to transfer your personal data to the Airline, and/or to the subcontractor it may have selected for the performance of its baggage reception and handling services, to be able to control and organize the Customers who access our services. In this regard, you should bear in mind that this transfer of personal data is necessary for the management of the contractual relationship that binds you to us and that, if you refuse such communication, we will not be able to provide the services requested by you.
Without prejudice the necessary communications indicated in the previous paragraph, we will not transfer your personal data to third parties without your consent, except in those cases where the applicable regulations allow to do so. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Bob makes use of certain providers (such as, for example, clouding service providers)with whom we have entered into the relevant contracts including the necessary guarantees in accordance with the personal data protection legislation in force to ensure that the processing of your personal data is safe and in accordance with the principles set out in the legislation.
We also inform you that Bob will not make international transfers regarding your personal data and the entire processing will take place within the European Economic Area.
We also inform you that your personal data may be communicated to the competent judicial or administrative authorities in order to comply with the legal obligations that may be applicable.
6. For how long do we keep your personal data?
We only keep your personal data for the time necessary to carry out the purpose for which they are processed, i.e. to satisfy your requests for information, to execute the contractual relationship established between you and Bob, to send commercial communications or to comply with our legal obligations.
If you have accepted the sending of commercial information, Bob will keep your personal data as long as you do not revoke the given consent.
Once your relationship with Bob has ended, we will keep your personal data properly blocked for as long as it is necessary to comply with the legal or regulatory obligations to which Bob may be subject, as well as to meet any responsibilities arising from its processing.
7. What do we do to keep your information safe?
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect the information we collect through the Website and to ensure that personal data is processed in a lawful, fair, transparent, appropriate, relevant, limited, accurate and up to date manner. However, you should be aware that while we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no web site, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is absolutely secure.
8. What are your rights regarding your personal data?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, restriction of the processing and portability of the data by writing to Bob at the postal address Calle Serrano Anguita 13, 28004 Madrid, or sending an email to email@example.com, indicating your name and surname and attaching a copy of your ID card, passport or other equivalent identification document.
You have the right to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website www.aepd.es.